Re: Ping: Petem

didnt saw this part of the post prior to bass answer..

"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion :
cbe22099-a756-4ea3-8161-b40d4c1d4eae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Awwww now I want to cry. Makes me think of how you act like a putz
> because you claimed Robert said something about your mommy, and how
> Robert dying would help ease the pain of your mommy dying.

Nope you , as allways, read all wrong and didnt even understood anything,
must be why your son is in the paralympics..

I said that , since my mom got the same illness then bAss, and that since he
is such a jerk, and that my Mom being a real good person, it would be
fucking unfair in this world to have this pos survive while she died..

now is it clear enough or do I have to speak like if you were 5 years old?