>> groupe
>> de discussion :
>> 6f83d5f5-8d56-4b43-87b2-b2c44d2bf...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> > I couldn't be more honest when I say I believe you are either mildly
>> > retarded puckhead, and employed by a relative out of sympathy, or
>> > you're just a 3rd world troll who should take lessons from BoPaul.
>> > So tell me, are you known as Petey Boy amongst the kinfolk?
>>
>> never had to rely on any family for jobs, Got promoted many times <
>
> Not to mention the Bronze medal you won in the Special Olympics bean
> bag toss.

Nope, that was your son..Are you sure you are not suffering from Alzheimer??

>> and I am
>> now making my way into political fileds.. <
>
> I assume you mean to say the political FIELD. That's awesome news.
> Canada could use a Holocaust denier in public office. Don't count on
> grabbing the Jewish vote.

Never said there was no Holocaust, but did said that they were not the only
community that suffered the same faith and that its about time to get over
it..

> Your slogan should be "Yay!!!!! Now I can bring two of my friends!
> Yay!!!!!!! How much for 5 tickets lady"

Humm.. not sure, but the country on this continent that suffer from a large
percentage of fat ass is south from here.. Your canadian?

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsDi9cJnrH8
>
>> But with the good detailled description you gave us it's a pretty good
>> clue
>> on how much you now the subject.. Speaking out of experience?? <
>
> Yes I have hired a few of those handicrapped fellows over the years.
> They come in handy for parking spaces.

Good for you, hiring family and friends allways give a warm feeling, so they
say..