Re: Ping: Petem

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : tsn6k5hrh0sc7r43asar8b21407gtle4be@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 23:34:04 -0500, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>No your not.. It would be like if an ant would try to make believe its an
>>lion..
>
> "No YOU'RE not"  <----  (beat the Spellcheck Patrol to the punch)

try to write in frech, i'll be as friendly as you to correct your errors

> Pete, why are you deliberately trying to start more shit by bringing
> someone's child into this?  That is really stupid.

Who started the thing about family hiring dumb relative???

> And if I find out you are running for some sort of office, I'll make
> sure the voters see this thread (and the anti-Semitic ones).  In fact,
> maybe I'll send some of your musings to the union members you now
> "represent".

First you would never be able to understand anything about myself on the
news cause its all in french.

And what I said is in no way against Jew, its against the gov of Israel,
when someone say that Bush was a fucking moron, it doesnt mean that all
american are moron's.
When someone said that the Israel army kill child on purpose, they dont say
that all jewish people are killing child, if you cant make the difference
then your a prime time retard.