> > > Then you missed the whole point of the story - that's a shame, it's a
> > > really good one.
>
> > I don't think he missed the point. =A0I think the point got missed in t=
he
> > French translation. =A0;-)

> > > And I thought I was cynical.
>
> > That may be. =A0But he's from Quebec. =A0Different crowd over there. =
=A0They
> > have really funny ideas. =A0Like eating snails smothered in garlic and
> > butter... =A0And then there's this dish... =A0"Poutine"... =A0You take
> > perfectly good french fries and smother them in gravy loaded with garli=
> > and butter...
>
> Mr Campbell will arrive and chastise in 5... ....3...2.. oh wait my bad

RHC: Chastise ?....hell no....I'm just sitting here LOL, watching this
thread go from the ridiculous to the absurd....

For Chrissakes guys, lets give it a rest...this isn't the real world,
it's just a newsgroup !!  Maybe we should all try following Graham's
advice a bit more. Besides, if Petem can't find it in his heart to
apply a little basic forgiveness then that's up to him; RLB will be
none the worse for wear over it....

Me?...I don't believe I'm still following this stupid thread...:((...
(and worse still, posting...)