Re: Ping: Petem

"Robert L Bass" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : saydnSyDs7GgOd_WnZ2dnUVZ_v2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "petem" wrote:
>>
>> I said that , since my mom got the same illness
>> then bAss, and that since he is such a jerk, and
>> that my Mom being a real good person, it would
>> be fucking unfair in this world to have this pos survive while she
>> died...
>
> You are angry because your Mom, who was probably a wonderful perosn (no
> sarcasm, I'm sure she was great) passed away and you're afraid that I will
> live.  Well, be at peace, Pete.  All my doctors and even the oncology and
> hospice staff say the same thing. I'm dying.  They guess about 3 more
> months minimum now but they keep extending that.  They're probably right
> in the long run.  The tumors are spreading to new areas and the ones I
> already have are growing.
>
> I could go on like this for some time it seems.  No one is sure because
> practically no one (not sure if there is one person or no one at this
> point) with this type of metastasis has lived this long before.  I'm not
> looking for pity.  I just want to make peace with those around me.  If it
> makes you feel better to keep on hating me for some imagined slight, so be
> it.  That's on your head -- not mine.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert

hey fatso,, well used to be fatso.. I dont care about you.

You are a jerk, been a jerk all your life and now you want to be friend with
every one.. If you would have been at least a good fellow a few years before
your illness you would have all my support, but your attitude is the one of
Scrooge ,seing that he will die a miserable one he start being a good
fellow.

thats fucking hypocite and I am not one like that.. I am direct and thats
simple, you were, you are still a fucking jerk and an hypocrite, and thats
it.. live and die with it.