Re: using CAT5 for smoke detectors

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I thought that was a cable TV guy, if we are thinking
> of the same thing.  There was a pic. of the coax running
> right through it.

That's the guy.  You're probably right.  Memory doesn't serve so well after all
the chemo.  Not only that but you'd have a laugh if you knew what else they give
me.  Suffice it to say, they gave me a prescription for some good, old fashioned
"karma"  :^)

Give me a call some time if you like, G.

--

Regards,
Robert