Re: using CAT5 for smoke detectors

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:26:01 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>That's the guy.  You're probably right.  Memory doesn't serve so well after all
>the chemo.  Not only that but you'd have a laugh if you knew what else they give
>me.  Suffice it to say, they gave me a prescription for some good, old fashioned
>"karma"  :^)

I remember you mentioned that in an email.  Funny thing, "karma". :)

>Give me a call some time if you like, G.

I've been meaning to.  I tried when you were absent (from ASA) for a
while and your voicemail was full.  I'll try back soon.  Hang in
there.  Finally, your stubbornness is paying off!