Re: DSC 832 on Cable VoIP

On Jan 18, 12:57=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 17, 10:24=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > RHC: What the devil don't you understand here. Companies big and small
> > that run shoddy operations are part a very large problem in our
> > industry. Its not exclusively ADT, or Brinks for that matter....or Joe
> > Blow local alarm company either !
> > =A0I'ts not who they are; it's what they are.I can't make it any simple=
> > than that !
>
> Yet you usually only mention ADT and Brinks, thats what you don't
> understand here

RHC: If you would read posts more carefully, you would see I have
never mentioned Brinks in a derogatory way. I simply have had no
exposure to them, since they virtually don't exist up here, so I can't
comment one way or the other. ADT on the other hand, IS present here
in a big way,so I can comment based on my personal experience.
Protectron is the large company up here. They do my monitoring and my
billing, so I'm not "anti big company". They have done some stupid
things as well, but not on an ongoing basis like ADT, and are a pretty
solid company. But I'm sure you can find many who would have
complaints about them as well. It simply goes with the territory when
you're a "big guy"