Re: Another dumb ass tech

mleuck wrote:
> On Jan 1, 10:09 am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> How do you know ADT's is equal or worse than that other large company?
>> RHC: Another trick question !!
>
> I don't see how, you talk about ADT's high attrition rate yet you
> don't know what that rate is however it's worse than some other
> company which means it's somewhere within a 13% spread...
>
>> The situation is not black and white ! Little guys can be atrocious as
>> well. There are "little guys" here in town that no one "knowledgeable"
>> will takeover their accounts - period
>
> You never seem to mention them, you only seem to make baseless
> statements about ADT.

Their attrition rate could be a tad higher these days what with the
record unemployment numbers coming out of the US.  It's a sad fact that
"security" takes a back seat when the going gets tough.  People would
rather do without monitoring service than lose their cable TV or
Internet.  In Vancouver & environs, ADT remains a force to be reckoned
with and those numbers Bob speculated about are more than likely lower
than 7%.