Re: DSC keyfob 5 digit serial number

> If you left mouse click the 5, a check the box will appear. You check it
> off, and it will switch from 5 digit to 6 digit ESN.

The 5 or 6 field is greyed out and I can't alter that field in the DLS
software.  I suspect because the download software knows that it's
connected to a PC5010 version 1.0 and the "Note" under that field says
5-digit serial numbers must be used if this module is used with PC5010
V1.0

I wonder whether DSC has some conversion from a 6-digit ESN to 5-
digit?  Or am I stuck unless I find an older fob that lists both 6-
digit and 5-digit ESNs?

Reg