>> petem wrote:
>>>

>>> "JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
>>> de discussion : hhuh1j$gcs$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Listen Joe, for me Scrooge allways been a hypocrite, he changed cause he
>>> saw what was comming, if not , notting would have change.
>>>

>> Then you missed the whole point of the story - that's a shame, it's a
>> really good one.
>
> I don't think he missed the point.  I think the point got missed in the
> French translation.  ;-)

Nothing been lost in the translation.. ;-)

>>> If the cancer that bAss have would have killed him in a few week, he
>>> would still have been a jerk in your eyes, cause he would not have had
>>> time to make your mind change, so its only the fact that he got time to
>>> make you change your mind that you feel he have change, but a miserable
>>> jerk dont change, they use you till they can, he his using most of
>>> you...
>>
>> And I thought I was cynical.
>
> That may be.  But he's from Quebec.  Different crowd over there.  They
> have really funny ideas.  Like eating snails smothered in garlic and
> butter...  And then there's this dish...  "Poutine"...  You take perfectly
> good french fries and smother them in gravy loaded with garlic and
> butter...

Come on!! bring the real facts!! French fries with gravy and curb of
cheese... no garlic or butter.

Its like your Michigan hot-dogs.. Gheee!! A pertly good Weiner and some good
bread, then you throw some italian sauce.. You could had parmesan cheese and
some meatballs!