Re: Napco GEM3200 Reporting problem

"Jim" wrote:

> I could be wrong but I seem to sense
> that there are not many of "me" around
> any more.

Same here.

I've never been content just to slap the stuff in. Besides,
once you start to really understand the system you can
figure out ways to make it do more than the competition can.
I always loved it during a sales call when a customer would
tell me that the salesman from (pick and 3-letter company
name) said it's not possible to do something I knew how to
do. It made my job so easy and so much more fun.

--

Regards,
Robert