Re: Napco GEM3200 Reporting problem

> You know, it wouldn't be all that surprising
> to me.  I had Al e-mail me once to ask
> about doing a write up for SDM on an
> outdoor application I did.

Al asked me to write something once and I told him I would
but then I got busy doing other stuff and forgot about it.
Later that flame war started and no way was I going to write
something.  That's all long past though I regret the harsh
words that passed between us.  None of it was necessary,
just as none of Mark's continuing rudeness here does
anything but make the newsgroup a little meaner and a little
less useful.

I didn't write the article.  Napco did.  Mark knows it
because when I first mentioned it years ago someone on the
newsgroup found a copy and posted about it.  And no, I
didn't scan it.  I thought it was nice that they wrote about
my work.  Mark just cant stand the idea that someone he
hates got recognition for actually doing something
interesting.  That's his problem -- not mine.
There were actually two different articles.  I don't recall
if the second got published but the first one was titled
something like, "Saturday the Rabbi Slept Late".  It was
about the systems I designed for Orthodox synagogues.  These
were really fun projects I did and they also helped grow my
business among the Jewish community in the Hartford /
Farmington Valley region.  After all these years I still get
an occasional call from someone looking to design a "Kosher"
system.

If you care enough to bother rather than speculate, try to
find someone at Napco how's been around a long time.  I've
got other stuff to do.  No offense intended, Bob, but I
don't need to prove every word I say just because Mark wants
to clutter the newsgroup with insults.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass