vista 20p and a 714 blaster driver module

Getting close to finishing my system replacement and have a question of
compatibility. I can't seem to find a reference to it on the Honeywell site.
My old system had a horn and a 714 blaster driver and I am wondering if I
can use it for the sounder in the vista 20p system. Seems like the voltages
match but did find a reference on line to the need for a resister in the
circuit so the driver does not draw too much power. Any one out there have
any experience with this setup or some advice for us newbie's.

Thanks Larry