Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

too fat for a ladder wrote:
> On Sep 27, 12:45 pm, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> too fat for a ladder wrote:

>>> You sell jogging shoes now?
>>> And where is your opinion on my 2 sites, Roger? Oh what sites? Glad
>>> you asked.
>>> http://www.onlinealarmquotes.com
>>> http://www.alarmquotesonline.com
>> One thing I should mention is that if you're going to be posting
>> material verbatim sourced from other sites, you should first of all seek
>> permission to do so (from the "site owners") and then cite the
>> source(s).  Otherwise you leave yourself open to a complaint for
>> copyright infringement.  I don't think that "fair use" would apply to
>> your obviously commercial site.  If you're going to use "Wiki", perhaps
>> a simple link to the page would be better.
>>
>> Otherwise, I applaud your efforts, Tom, and wish you every success with
>> your new endeavour. <
>
> There's no copyright infringement, Frank.
> Wiki's material, when accurate (a rarity) is fair use.Wiki's material
> comes from anyone and everyone that feels like posting, adding, and
> editing.

I'd suggest you have a quick read of this:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Terms_of_Use

I do know of a fire service company that recently got nailed for
copyright infringement, but they stole pages from competitors (not wiki).