Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

mleuck wrote:
> On Sep 23, 7:58 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Robert L Bass wrote:
>>> Wow!  All I need to do is stop paying the pool guy and I'll have an
>>> endless supply in a matter of weeks.
>> Hardly. It takes alot of Algae just to make a single gallon of ethanol.
>>
>> Jim Rojas
>
> Exactly! and the process to make that gallon will use way more energy
> than that gallon of ethanol can produce

Florida is loaded with lakes infested with Algae. Large enough local
supply to get started. All that is needed to extract the ethanol is a
press.

Oil on the other hand has to be processed and separated in into its
usable forms. Diesel, gasoline, propane, etc. All heavy polluters, but
let's forget that minor issue.

We already have the technology available that can convert any carbon
based waste item into oil. There is a plant in PA doing that as we
speak. The only problem with the plant is that it does not solve our
pollution problem. Sure it can replace oil because it uses the same
technology we use to create a Cubic Zaconia...HEAT & PRESSURE.

The earth has had a 3+ billion year head start on us producing oil from
plant and animal matter. It took us less than 100 years to consume over
half of it. How much time do you say we have left? Why wait until it
causes a global depression we cannot get out of?

Jim Rojas