Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "JoeRaisin" wrote:
>>
>> But I'm also in favor of legalization of the other type as well.
>
> Anti-nausea Rx from the local pharmacy ... $600
> Hemp-related product with same benefit ... $120
> Hemp-related product side effects ... Priceless

You forgot to mention the deaths & class action lawsuits from the $600
medz...

The FDA cover ups from tests they never got around to performing on real
patients, they claim that only the virtual patients suffered any side
affects of any real concern...

The FDA then approving the same drug under a different name as another
miracle cure...

Jim Rojas