Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

On Sep 23, 10:20=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Jim Rojas" wrote:
>
> > We already have the technology available that can convert any carbon ba=
sed
> > waste item into oil...
>
> Really? =A0I wonder how much oil we'd get if we pumped Sara Palin through=
 it.
> :^)
>
> > Why wait until it causes a global depression we cannot get out of?
>
> Ask the Republicans in Congress. =A0They're doing everything they can to =
stall
> the process.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Hardly, they can't block anything in committee and they can't
filibuster, any delays are coming from the other side, looks like "the
community organizer" isn't doing his job