Re: Brinks & Broadview Takeovers

"Jim" wrote:

> "You see, I used to work at a national alarm company for 7 years and every
> time a technician or salesperson (including me) came in with a competitors
> programming code, we wrote it on a big chalk board for
everyone to see."

So this Cynthia Hart boasted in public that she divulged corporate secrets?
I'm sure every future prospective employer will trust want to her with
knowledge of their codes.  This is just one of the many reasons I used a
different code on each installation.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass