Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> Stay dry.  Looks like rain for the next week.

Good call.  It rained almost every day, but not all day.  Most days it was
sunny at least during the time you'd expect to go to the beach. Nights were
much more fun.  We got invited to a snappy night club called "Jardins" one
night.  The place was packed with young, fashion-model types drinking, dancing
and laughing.  My friend knows the owners so we were scooted past the line and
escorted to the VIP section -- loud music from a pretty decent band and then a
great DJ.  They have a top-flight light show with lots of lasers and robot
fixtures.  Another night we went to a quieter club where I met some political
big-shots.

The whole trip took less than 2 weeks but it was a good break from the
routine.  Ah, well.  Tomorrow I'll be back at work.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics