Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

On May 22, 12:17=A0am, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Well then you have something to teach us...so don't ask anymore questions
> but PLEASE report back of your success all us dummy alarm installers & te=
chs
> here would love to be enlightened by you...who doesn't know how to put a
> eolr on a circuit properly. Go ahead we'll all be here waiting for your
> return.

Hi all (Posting from Recife at the moment.),

Im having a great time here.  Looked at some buildings for possible
purchase today.

As to th current topic, allow me to add a few comments.  First,
wqarranty issues are not what they may seem.  If the op decides to
DIY, his warranty source is the online store from which he purchases
the hardware.  If its a professional installation the warranty source
is the installing company.  In either case, the manufacturers warranty
is never *directly* to the end user.

Online stores have significantly lower overhead than traditional alarm
companies so their prices are almost invariably much lower.  The down
side is that you must do your own installation (not so hard with
wireless as some believe but not simple either).  Also, with a
professional alarm, if theres a problem the installing company fixes
it.  With a DIY job, *you* fix it.

Im biased in this regard since I sell onlin but I think Im being err,
=A8"fair and balaqnced" on the sunject.  :)

Regards,
Robert
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com