Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

On Thu, 21 May 2009 13:12:11 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>It's your time and money...but I can tell you we've tried it and it
>doesn't/won't work.

Yeah thats because YOU tried it.  Someone who knows what they're doing
it does work!  I read so many posts(on the web) about it working fine
and your post is the only one that said it didn't.  I've even emailed
a few DIYers who have no problems.  Only YOU have them.