Re: Cell Phone Jammers are Illegal in USA

Per G. Morgan:
>Sure, it's a minor inconvenience now.  In the not to distant future though,
>left unchecked; these random 'checks' could become much more than just an
>inconvenience.   That's why I feel so strongly about this.

That's the rub with me too.

My belief: left unchecked law enforcement will abuse to the max
whatever powers are given them.

Did anybody see the news footage some years back of the (Denver?)
police using eyedroppers to place liquid tear gas in the eyes of
peaceful protesters who were kneeling and offering no resistance?

Need some overtime?  How about a few road blocks?
--
PeteCresswell