Re: Cell Phone Jammers are Illegal in USA

G. Morgan wrote:
> Jim Rojas wrote:
>
>> FCC, UL, FDA, DEA, ATF, FBI, CIA, USDA, GSA, etc, all assclowns in my book.
>

> Don't forget the biggest assclowns of them all:   --DHS--
>
> Check out these series of videos regarding warrantless, suspicionless, and
> unconstitutional DHS harassment:
>

> (number 14 in the series)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDLlEh0x2XA&feature=channel_page

I just wonder how it would have gone if he had answered the initial
question with the word "yes."

This guy is just an unreasonable prick like those "praying Mullas" in
the airport - acting suspicious by not answering a simple question then
complaining when the agents try to do their job.

I don't understand the idea that we want the border patrol to protect us
from illegal incursion but we citizens SHOULDN'T cooperate with them by
answering a simple "yes" and going on our way.

The guy is a jerk who is either trying to make it easier (in the future)
for him to run illegals or drugs, he lives in the area and is indignant
that HE has to conform to all the rules that everyone else has to
(without undo inconvenience by simply answering the first question) or
he is one of those attention whores who is creating his own controversy
so he can put these videos up on YouTube.

I wonder what his job is and how he responds to asshats that go out of
their way to pointlessly make it harder.

If there were no checkpoints or secondary enforcement (off the border)
he would be making videos of illegals walking along a "Public Highway"
and crying about the absence of the DHS.

If he wants yto impress me he should show where these checkpoints are
ineffective and NEVER result in any detentions of illegals.  He has
obviously done quite a bit of homework and I suspect if that was the
case he would have mentioned it.