Re: Cell Phone Jammers are Illegal in USA

Robert L Bass wrote:

>As to the video, I can't really comment since my PC speakers are currently
>disconnected.  US citizens standing on US soil do not have to answer questions
>from law enforcement officers, border patrol or military personnel.  However,
>refusing to do so is a good way to get hassled.  While it's our right to
>refuse to answer, it's usually a lot easier to co-operate as long as the
>officer is being reasonable.  If he's being an a$$, feel free to exercise your
>rights.  Then, after he wrecks your day, file a lawsuit.  It's the American
>way.  :^)

Sure, it's a minor inconvenience now.  In the not to distant future though,
left unchecked; these random 'checks' could become much more than just an
inconvenience.   That's why I feel so strongly about this.  If the "sheep" are
all just nodding in agreement with everything the Govm't tells them, then we
have a problem.  Surely I have not been the only one who has noticed the
increased "police state" mentality?  Am I the only one who can see something
very nefarious going on in this country?

Don't even get me started on the FEMA camps.

Thanks for telling me what would happen if I didn't pack my own bag.  I guess
I'll just lie if I'm in that situation, (shhhhh... don't tell the terrorists
about my lying idea, they might use that gem to smuggle nukes on a plane.)