Re: Cell Phone Jammers are Illegal in USA

nick markowitz wrote:

>I actually looked into all the suposed fema camps here in Pa and found
>none. along with all the other nonsense.
>the only legitamate site would be indian town gap thats where the
>mariel boat lift from cuba peole were held while being checked out.

I haven't actually looked at the physical sites myself, so I can't really
comment.  I'm just going by what I saw on uTube and blogs.

Look at this guys experience:
http://iarnuocon.newsvine.com/_news/2008/02/29/1335188-my-exploration-of-fema-internment-camp-1-in-columbus-ohio