Re: Cell Phone Jammers are Illegal in USA

JoeRaisin wrote:

>I don't understand the idea that we want the border patrol to protect us
>from illegal incursion but we citizens SHOULDN'T cooperate with them by
>answering a simple "yes" and going on our way.

Because, there is no law anywhere on the books that say's a federal officer
has the authority to stop & detain with questioning someone without suspicion
of a crime committed.  Furthermore, that question "Are you a US citizen" is
about as useful as the dumb-ass "Did you pack your own suitcase" question at
the airport.  What's to prevent a non-citizen from.... lying?

My friend, if you don't see a problem with the govnm't setting up roadblocks
and asking for "your papers", then you are part of the problem.  It is not
acceptable for the government to violate our Constitutional Rights under the
guise of "security".   It is not acceptable for them to illegally tap our
Internet communications, or phone calls either.  Unfortunately, George
'Adolph' Bush felt it was necessary to impose the first stage of a "police
state" on us with passage of the "Patriot Act".  This scenario has played out
before in the 1930's, in Germany.  I don't want to see a repeat of that, and I
guaranfuckintee I'll die in defense of my rights before I live in a
totalitarian society.