Re: Cell Phone Jammers are Illegal in USA

"Jim" wrote:

> don't have the answer but in the meantime, I'd rather submit to inspections
> then demand my "rights".

As long as the "inspections" aren't just a thinly disguised attempt to
marginalize people of specific non-terrorist related groups, I agree.

>> But sir, we *cook everything* with peppers!!!  :^)

> I specifically responded to your post in a non political way.
> You know I disagree with you on political matters.

Yep.  I took it political without political provocation.  Sorry.  :^)

> As a matter of fact most of the people who frequent this group disagree with
> you on politics.
> And you know that.

Yep.  I don't care.  I figure someone has to stand up for the "other" side.

> I said that I wouldn't talk about matters political and so did you.
> I haven't.  You have.  You persist.  It serves no purpose but to stoke the
> fire.

Not really.  I think we can talk politics or anything else without getting
angry.  The key is to realize it's not a personal insult to disagree.  I know
you believe very differently from me on politics.  That doesn't make you any
better or worse in my eyes -- just different.  If we all agreed it'd be a
pretty boring world.

> It's been really nice here.  Do what you will.

Yes, it has.  We're both adults.  You can proclaim the virtues of whatever
side of whatever issue you want without me getting angry.  OK?

Robert