Re: Cell Phone Jammers are Illegal in USA

On May 10, 11:17=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Did you ever wonder what would happen if you answered, "No?"

I'm of a mind that it doesn't bother me if they want to inspect my
baggage of anything that they want to inspect. I'd rather they put me
through the minor inconvenience of checking my stuff so that they just
might discover something dangerous in someone else's stuff. If they're
going to let me though with out checking me out, that means there's a
greater possibility that someone will get through with something
they're not supposed to have.

Terrorist thrive on the fact that US citizens demand their freedom to
do what ever they want to do. Mankinds natural state is to be free.
And that's a good thing. But that presumes that there is no bad
intentions to do free people any harm.  That's the loophole. How do we
remain free yet keep people who would use that freedom to harm us? I
don't have the answer but in the meantime, I'd rather submit to
inspections then demand my "rights". My rights will still be there if
I need them but during these times, the enemies of this country are at
least on guard.

I just don't feel that I should object to these minor inconveniences
on one hand and expect the authorities to protect us on the other
hand. I want every would be terrorist thinking that they just might
get caught. They should be looking over their shoulder at every turn.
I'd say that it would be better to encourage the authorities than to
discourage them. It's better that they feel that what they are doing
is for the betterment of our security so that presumably they will
keep alert, than to feel as if the public is against them and let
something get by them.

Those that have nothing to hide ummmm have nothing to hide ... and as
inadaquate as shat they do might seem, it's better than pre 9/11 and
it could be a lot more restrictive than it is.

Ver ar yough pepperrs.?  Hugh kinnot crodss de borderr widout yough
pepperrs!!!