Re: BRINKS HOME SECURITY MAY HAVE DIRECT TIES WITH MADOFF

On Jul 9, 11:11=A0pm, "Russell Brill" <russwbr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "mleuck" <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On Jul 8, 6:35 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > alarman wrote:
>
> > > Yeah, the one where she closes the door, bad guy kicks it in, alarm
> > > sounds,
> > > C/S calls all within 10 seconds. That one?
>
> > Yeah...those sleezy TV commercials basically violates the intention of
> > CP-01, but Brinks/Broadview/Whatever exist in their own little world
> > where rules don't apply to them.
>
> > Jim Rojas
>
> Hogwash, the only reason everyone is down on these commercials is
> because they are from big bad Brinks. Anybody else doing the same type
> of advertising wouldn't have been commented on at all or be
> complimented on for the great production values.
>
> The fact is they show the mechanics of an alarm and dispatch, it is
> neither sleezy or deceptive.
>
> I disagree... They (and the other majors) imply that their $49/$99 specia=
> will provide adequate protection for the average sized home (I know it wi=
ll,
> if they guy comes in the front door or back door)... Now that's deceptive=

I've seen the aftermath of over 100 burglaries and in all but one
instance they came in through the front or back door, if I recall that
special also includes a motion

It may not be what you consider adequate but that does not mean it is
deceptive

> I can't count how many times people have implied that my higher bid seeme=
d a
> little out of line when compared to the ADT or Brinks (AKA Broadview) bid=
.
> When I point out that my bid includes more equipment and better coverage,=
> get the "Deer into the head lights look".

Which proves my point that most of the anger isn't what was in the
commercial but who put it out

> mleuck, please don't make these
> big boys out to be really concerned about someone's security, because in =
my
> opinion they're not. If they were, they wouldn't sell the SHIT that they
> shovel every day on the boob tube.......

Which is again your opinion