Re: BRINKS HOME SECURITY MAY HAVE DIRECT TIES WITH MADOFF

clients hate it...every client I enabled it on asked for me to disable the
countdown beeps...then WHY didn't anyone call me when my alarm went off
yesterday (disarmed before transmit)...then choosing Cancel or Verify is a
major decision they can't make either. Forget it, so far I'm not convinced
it's worth it at all.

Hey...saw the "new" Brinks commercial last night...Broadway or whatever
they're calling themselves now.

--
**Crash Gordon**