Re: BRINKS HOME SECURITY MAY HAVE DIRECT TIES WITH MADOFF

Then how do you deal with; "I set my alarm off accidently, why didn't you
call, my alarm's not working...I want to cancel service"
Its much better to just train the client correctly to call or wait for the
call.
To add another 30 seconds to the 30 second entry delay seems really reallly
dumb.

--
**Crash Gordon**