Re: Life Sucks, Then You Move On

Yep...I got named in a suit because the house settled because the ground was
not compacted properly...I failed to see how 30 lbs of low voltage wire
would have made a difference...but the stupider thing was I didn't even wire
that lot #...although I did have contract for any low voltage on that tract.
I got tossed immediately but still had to respond. Everyone gets named.

--
**Crash Gordon**