Re: Life Sucks, Then You Move On

On Dec 7, 9:17=A0pm, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JoeRaisin wrote:

> >> Will I need that if I am JUST running wires?
>
> >> My plan is to subcontract for wiring for electricians and prewires
> >> only for alarm co's.
>
> > Sorry - premature submission 'cause my laptop touchpad is stupid
> > sensetive...
>
> > What I was going to finish up with was - I don't intend to sell or
> > install the actual alarm systems.
>
> > There... now I'm done.
>
> Not an expert, but I do know this: if there is a lawsuit, everyone remote=
ly
> connected with the alarm system installation, monitoring, and service is
> likely to be named as a defendant.
>
> I'm just saying.
>
> --
> js
>
> Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

I used to work for an electrical contractor. One of are former
customers had a fire. The insurance company dragged every contractor
that had ever done work there to court, electricians, HVAC, GC's, etc.
I wasn't called in because I had just started and never worked on that
particular job, but the guys told me the insurance lawyers were
vicious. The whole thing serves as a reminder to me to make sure I
have the proper coverage.