Re: VONTAGE

Sounds like what Cox Cable uses here...Arris Touchstone box and we've  had
very little problems running alarms through them. The box only has 4 AA
battery backup (they say 8 hrs, but probably half that). I have only one
client who's box locks up once in a while, but she knows to reset it when
she sees Telco Trouble on the keypad.

The biggest problem with these things is they install them ANYWHERE in the
house (like under the kids bed) and then back feed the house from there on
the SNI's copper. PITA.

Cox swears it's a POTS line, but I seriously doubt it.

--
**Crash Gordon**