VONTAGE

Just has a Customer Switch to VONTAGE. When I told them the alarm a "Z900"
would not work with VONTAGE it was almost like lying to them.
They could not understand one word I was telling them. Vontage makes it
sound like the best thing in the world. So thay droped service.
Has any one else costomers like this?  They want to save a few dollars and
do with out a alarm.

The best part is when there homeowners goes up 15 to 20% after I send a
letter to the insurance companty.