Re: VONTAGE

On Aug 4, 10:09=A0pm, "MIKE" <m_hus...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just has a Customer Switch to VONTAGE. When I told them the alarm a "Z900=
"
> would not work with VONTAGE it was almost like lying to them.
> They could not understand one word I was telling them. Vontage makes it
> sound like the best thing in the world. So thay droped service.
> Has any one else costomers like this? =A0They want to save a few dollars =
and
> do with out a alarm.
>
> The best part is when there homeowners goes up 15 to 20% after I send a
> letter to the insurance companty.

RHC: Yeah, I've had loads of clients come to me with VoIP service and
they never want to understand that this service is unreliable with an
alarm. So their next step is to call another company who doesn't give
a shit, and hooks them up anyway just for the money. It almost seems
dealers who do the right thing are punished by the scummy ones who
don't care about anything other than that monthly RMR. And if you try
to sell the client on the proper IP connecting device, they won't
spend a dime on it.....

Although it might be hard to swallow at times, you are doing the right
thing !! And if they care that little about the alarm, then the hell
with them....you're better off getting rid of them