Re: Networx NX-590-E

<santiagodeano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:10b3f3f3-4471-4a94-93d7-ae1e2f125a76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Apr 7, 6:24 am, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I knew it, you guys has not clue about how to fix the NX590e
> problem so my suggestion is if you don't want to be part of the
> solution at least don't be part of the problem, smart a$$......
>
> sincerely
>
> San
>
> Dearest San,
>
> It is not my position in life to correct every problem that is presented.
>
> If YOU are having "problems" with a product to perform something other
> that
> it's primary function
> then I would suggest you contact GE and get "your problem" resolved. It
> certainly is NOT my problem.
>
> I am not really sure why I bothered to type the
> above......................
> sorry my error.
>
> Ya'll have a nice day.
>
> Les

 Les

just to be clear the product ( NX-590e) beside reporting events to two
diferent  IPs it will also can report events to two different mail
addresses, again  I am not trying to invent the wheel here ,   check
the  link bellow,  I took it directly from the GE Security Portal ,
also on the Install guide is a  procedure to enable it but is not
working at least for me  that is why I was asking for help

https://portal.gesecurity.com/portal/GESDownload?ID=710&DID=710&documenttype=Data%20Sheet

San,

Just to be clear, I did help you to the best of my knowledge with what is
required
in order to get the NX-590E in its primary function to communicate to a
Central Station
for monitoring of an alarm system.

If  you are not using the NX-590E in its primary functionality as a primary
or backup alarm communication device then you have reached beyond the limits
of what
I can help.  As I said above you need to contact GE for their input on your
specific issue.

Personally, based upon my initial involvement with the NX-590E and what I
went thru getting it
to communicate in its primary function and what I have subsequently learned
about the product, I
doubt that I will ever be installing another in my life time.  So when it
comes to what needs to be
done to get it to send emails is so far done the list of my priorities is
does not even come close to tickling
my little toe.

And if your next question is what have I learned???  Enough to know that it
is not worth my time anymore.

Again my hope is that you have a nice day.

Les