Re: Networx NX-590-E

On Apr 5, 1:41=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 7:30=A0am, santiagode...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > > I've got one on an 8E, it works okay although up to date documentatio=
> > > is lacking from GE
>
> > =A0I am trying install that unit for more than a month =A0no luck do yo=
> > have some extra documentation you can share??
>
> Shouldn't be that difficult, where are you sending the information to?

First of all thanks guys for your support on this, so here we go

my network is very simple I have DSL with ATT,  and a linksys router
setup with dhcp so the module will  take the  TCP configuration from
it like  IP, mask, gateway as well as DNS etc , also the port is setup
10 Full is does not work 100 Full.

That part is working because I can connect to the module using DL900
using an IP and also the module is already enrolled so  at this point
I believe everything is fine.

The problems I have are :
1.- I have  Aux comm Fail on the Keypad
2.- The module never send emails ,the SMTP servers I am using is
ATT.NET but I also test GMAIL and AOL , none of them works with the
Module at least for me,  for each case I setup the correct smtp
server, I=B4m using the hostname  for example for @att.netthe server
name is smtp.att.yahoo.com and the SMTP port  is 465 with
( authentication), Also  I tested  the configuration using Static IP,
and setup the smtp  server IP and I got the same results  , I am using
a mail account   that are already in use and fully working like
aaaa.bbbb@xxxxxxx

Hardware
1.- NX-8E
2.- NX-590e version 2.11

Internet access details
1.- ATT DSL Moden speed stream 4100 soft ver 1.0.0.53
2.- Linksys router RV082 latest version

 Any advice you can give me  will be greatly appreciated, at this
point I am running out of ideas. also I=B4am not  a network expert.