Re: Networx NX-590-E

I knew it,  you guys  has not clue about  how to fix the NX590e
problem so my suggestion is if you don't want to be part of the
solution at least don't be part of the problem,  smart a$$......

sincerely

San

Dearest San,

It is not my position in life to correct every problem that is presented.

If YOU are having "problems" with a product to perform something other that
it's primary function
then I would suggest you contact GE and get "your problem" resolved.  It
certainly is NOT my problem.

I am not really sure why I bothered to type the above......................
sorry my error.

Ya'll have a nice day.

Les