Re: Computer virus???

Robert L Bass wrote:

> You mean the way he harassed my suppliers, including several
> manufacturers and distributors?  He has bragged about that numerous
> times right here in alt.cesspool.alarms.

Name the "several manufacturers and distributors", Bass.  Post the
Google while you're at it.

> Remember when your other pal
> (now deceased) also harassed my neighbors and even my elderly parents?
> Neither you nor any of the other idiots here objected to that.

I don't think Mike was ever Graham's "pal".  I also seem to recall I was
the only one that voiced any objection to Mike harassing your wife,
sons, and parents...

> OTOH, I've never attempted to contact anyone's suppliers, neighbors or
> customers though I did notify your *ex*-employer of suspected criminal
> activity on your part.

Bullshit, Bass.  You said you called every municipal inspection
department in the Lower Mainland asking about me.  You also called every
distributor looking for information about me.  You even stated that you
talked to some person who said they remembered that I worked for an
alarm wholesaler, but you've never identified that individual or the
company.  I've never worked for an alarm wholesaler or distributor,
Bass.  You also contacted BC Security Programs looking for me and your
IP was logged into the AlarmsBC security forum where you posed the
question:  "Does anyone here know Frank Olson?"

As for your calling up Graham's boss...  You outright *lied* to him.
Graham never committed a criminal act of any kind...  against you or
anyone else.  Everyone here knows what really happened (including Tom).
  The interesting thing about this is that I've never seen Tom objecting
to the way you've twisted the truth about this...  I guess his
"epiphany" doesn't quite go that far.

> You've bitched and moaned about that for ages but you were fired for a
> litany of offenses, most of which had nothing to do with me.

You're an asshole, Bass.  And a liar.  Graham wasn't fired.  I seriously
doubt he'd be able to maintain a security license if anything you've
said about him is the least bit truthful.  You're so full of bullshit,
your eyes are brown.

>> You don't know anything about him, much less his recreational
>> activities...
>
> Sure, I do.  He's a punk without friends whose only source of human
> interaction is posting on this website.

What "website" would that be??

> He makes up ridiculous stories
> of personal bravery, impossible feats in airplanes and proficiency in
> martial arts that he reads about on the Internet.

You're some piece of work, Bass.  What "stories of personal bravery"
would that be?  Can a Boeing 737 actually exceed 60 degrees of bank and
recover?  Where did I state I was "proficient in martial arts"?

I can post Google links all day long to the multitude of lies, vicious
commentary, and maliciousness you've posted in the eight or so years
you've been participating in this forum.

> He's a vicious,
> prolific liar without a shred of human decency.

Prove it.  Oh...  I forgot...  You're not responding to me.  Pity.
You're such a coward, Bass.

> It takes a drug-addicted idiot to spend his time drinking and popping
> Xanax and Lexapro.  Have a nice day, moron.

How'd the mammogram go by the way?  Or was that a PET scan?  I figure
they'd do both on you...  to cover all the "bases".