Re: Safewatch Pro 3000 arm/disam status

"Gadgets" wrote:

>> The point is he obviously doesn't know how to program the unit (or doesn't
>> have the manual).  He hasn't given us enough information about his setup.
>
> If you knew how to do this Frank (which obviously you do not) you would be
> offer then information I was looking for like Roland has.

He's not a technician; just a counter sales clerk.  He hangs out here because
hge has no friends in the real world.

> I have the manual, I have a 4204 and a 4229, I also have the required keypad
> (if memory serves it's the 6160voice LCD keypad) I also have the compass
> software, which by the way out of all the downloading software I have used
> over the years.. is the worst, but that's not at issue. Why do people like
> yourself bother responding if you are unable to help??

He does it because he's an asshole.

You probably need to refer to  the pages 5-8(ff) of the Vista-20P manual.  I'm
not certain which panel your ADT (renamed Honeywell stuff) is but the
procedure should be about the same for any of the smaller Vista series panels.
If you need the manuals, call and I'll send them to you.  They're free (of
course).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass