Re: Safewatch Pro 3000 arm/disam status

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Gadgets" wrote:
>>
>>> The point is he obviously doesn't know how to program the unit (or
>>> doesn't have the manual).  He hasn't given us enough information
>>> about his setup.
>>
>> If you knew how to do this Frank (which obviously you do not) you
>> would be offer then information I was looking for like Roland has.
>
> He's not a technician; just a counter sales clerk.

Heh...  In all these years you have yet to prove this lame assed
assertion of yours.

>> I have the manual, I have a 4204 and a 4229, I also have the required
>> keypad (if memory serves it's the 6160voice LCD keypad) I also have
>> the compass software, which by the way out of all the downloading
>> software I have used over the years.. is the worst, but that's not at
>> issue. Why do people like yourself bother responding if you are unable
>> to help??
>
> He does it because he's an asshole.

The "ass" calling the...  No that doesn't work...  My ass is pink.

> You probably need to refer to  the pages 5-8(ff) of the Vista-20P
> manual.

"Probably"??  You mean you don't know??

> I'm not certain which panel your ADT (renamed Honeywell stuff)
> is but the procedure should be about the same for any of the smaller
> Vista series panels. If you need the manuals, call and I'll send them to
> you.  They're free (of course).

So...  you're not "certain" which panel his is...  and he already has
the proper manual, dumb-ass.  You can't read either.