Re: Safewatch Pro 3000 arm/disam status

Hi Roland,

  Thanks for the info. I'm not at home at the moment to look at what I
have attempted, but clearly I am missing something. After seeing this
all together, I'm starting to think maybe it's not a programming
error, but more something I have connected incorrectly. But I will
start again at the beginning and to try an narrow down what I have
missed. I was just to the point where I though what I was trying to do
wasn't actually possible or something.

Oh, and as a side note from Frank's comment, I can't use the onboard
triggers they are in use for other purposes.

Thanks for the help.