Re: Safewatch Pro 3000 arm/disam status

You're welcome. It was mostly just cut and paste really. If the 4204 module
is wired, addressed and enrolled properly, I'd try to get one of the relays
to do a simple action (not the final version of what you want). Once you
know that you have all the basics out of the way, you can close in on
getting the desired action out of the relays, by trail and error if nothing
else. Honeywell (Ademco) is not my favorite panel, but I did a couple just
like yours with a 4204 in the past few days so I happened to remember enough
to write it down here. Otherwise I might not have had an to answer your
post. If what I posted helps then we both got lucky. If you happen to have
Compass software with the ADT personality disk I wouldn't admit to much
about it here. If you hacked it then don't say anything. There are legal
types lurking and looking for their next payday. Let's just say that my
understaning is that you might be less than certain about the type of panel
programming software you have, and that's good enough for both of us.