Re: To the friendly folks at BOINKS

The few GC i've done work for i make em sign a subcontractors agreement that
we get paid each Friday after a billing. Or we walk off the job, till paid.
Some of em bitch  but the honest GC's never complain..
those that did and talked of lawsuit  I just waved the contract under their
nose and told em  we'd report the matter to the states atty general.
We don't do many GC's  but those we do,  refer us to others regulary.
RTS