Re: J Rojas

Enjoy the Amazon while you can. I hear from the Moveon site that before Bush
leaves office he is going to invade Brazil and start drilling for Ethanol
(to mix with all the oil he is taking from Iraq). Oh, and he is going to
take over Venezula first on his way to Brazil. He wants to give old Hugo a
chance to look like Saddam did in that rat hole. He'll probably take their
oil too.