Re: J Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Hey, Bob.  We low life, left wing, urban paranoid, gun hating Liberal /
> Democratic sons of bitches don't pick on *your* future PM.  How about
> leaving ours alone, too?  After all, she has no plans to mess with our
> far more liberal than Canadian gun laws and she will put an end to Bush
> War II, which is ruining both our economies,

Hmmmm....  How is Bush's war ruining *our* economy?  Our dollar is
stronger than ever.  Sure we're running a trade deficit but that's to be
expected.  GM just posted the biggest loss ever and a Japanese auto
maker is now number one (ichiban).  If you guys don't want our steel and
lumber, we have other trading partners eager for it.  On the flip side,
I'm looking forward to cheaper real estate south of the border.  Gives
me more options on where I can retire.

> not to mention putting
> thousands of our soldiers to death on the altar of George Bush's ego.
> Can this be a bad thing?

You're dreaming.  Hill and Bill won't be in the White House next year.
The "anti-Republican" backlash you're hoping for isn't going to happen.
  McCain is savvy, intelligent, and a war hero.  He's the best man for
the job.