Stay\Away not working and grayed out

I have a GEM P9600 security panel. All 3 of my keypads are GEM-K1CA. I
am using the quickloader software to configure.
I can't get the stay\away feature to work. That is even though I have
the wanted motion detectors on interior bypass they are still active
when arming with the stay button. When I look in the quickloader
program under, Keypad assignments - Keypad Features there is an
option: Enable Stay/Away Mode

This option is grayed out (though checked) - is this normal ??? And
how do I ungray it? Or what the heck am I doing wrong?

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.\

Thanks
Steve