Re: J Rojas

"tourman" wrote:

> RHC: ...The day that I become  a low life, left wing, urban paranoid, gun
> hating Liberal / Democratic son of a bitch (or maybe in the US case just a
> bitch), will be the day hell freezes over !!
>
> May the fleas of a 1000 camels infest your crotch
> !!!!!!!!!!.........Arrrrrrrgh !!!!!!

Hey, Bob.  We low life, left wing, urban paranoid, gun hating Liberal /
Democratic sons of bitches don't pick on *your* future PM.  How about leaving
ours alone, too?  After all, she has no plans to mess with our far more
liberal than Canadian gun laws and she will put an end to Bush War II, which
is ruining both our economies, not to mention putting thousands of our
soldiers to death on the altar of George Bush's ego.  Can this be a bad thing?

Do you object to us throwing out the scum who destroyed our economy, shredded
our civil rights, killed more of our citizens than Bin Laden and wasted any
and all international respect for the USA?  Tell me, please, how it is you
believe that Hillary Clinton will not be a 1,000-fold improvement over the
current Idiot and his crooked cronies.

BTW, I like both Hillary and Obama but I think she has the better chance of
winning the general election.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass